Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A 14 Day Menu - Sort Of

Here's the list of entrees we came up with for our 14 day menu plan. It's still a work in progress and I am aware there are more than 14 entrees listed. For now, I'm using this as a starting point whenever I get stuck. I've listed only the entree as the things served with it will vary based on what's in the house. I hope you find some inspiration in this list.

Cajun Black Eyed Peas

Jerk Seitan

Pizza

Lima Bean Minestrone or Lima Bean Bake

Turkish Red Lentil Stew

Cold Thai Sesame Noodles or plain Peanut Noodles

Chili

Cuban Black Beans

Split Pea soup

Pasta with Spicy Vegetarian Sausage or Russell's TVP

Baked Seitan Roast with Gravy

Veggie Burgers (to use up leftovers)

Red Lentil Roast I use less nutritional yeast now.

Meatos

Homemade Gluten hot dogs - this is a long story that I will save for another post.

I'm off to finish knitting another bunny washcloth.

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Katie ~

Can we have your lima bean bake, turkish stew and meatos recipe? (can't access it)

Ruthie

Katie said...

Sure thing Ruthie, give me aday or two to get it posted.